Our business is based around the experience, knowledge and ability of our practitioners to achieve the desired outcomes our customers want.
Our expertly facilitated sessions for your audience of 10 to 1,000 offer full engagement in life-skills and personal decision-making topics that are critical to the success of your organization. We focus on audience participation and open discussion. Our goal is to enable every participant to improve their decision-making skills by challenging their aptitude to make difficult choices in complex, real world situations. The use of proven, video-based simulation technology provides the ability to play forward the outcomes of decisions, leading to heightened awareness and superior decision-making ability when your individuals are faced with similar situations in real life.
Why Select, Play it Forward Solutions?
- Cutting-Edge tools for today's complex organizational challenges
- Positive impact to employee performance, morale and accountability
- Award winning, patented simulations
- Professionals focused on helping your organization "move the needle"
Who Can Benefit?
- Colleges: Athletic teams, students and employees
- Corporations: Executives, managers and employees
- Government, Military and Non-Profits: Executives, military leaders and staff
- Top-10% Training and Coaching Practitioners seeking new, highly-effective ways to grow and expand their practice
How Our Approach Differs?
- We have replaced the “teach by telling” approach with an engaging, interactive “learn by experiencing” model
- We listen to your organizational challenges and tailor our learning experience to help your team achieve its goals
- We select practitioners with strong communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- We use the most academically scrutinized and proven-effective simulation technology available
What Are the Benefits Associated With Being Highly Engaged in a Simulation Development Session?
- Participants “live out” the consequences of their own decisions in the safety of cyberspace
- Participants will learn and practice how to think holistically, how to process information more effectively and how to prioritize in new and more robust ways
We believe experience is the best teacher. People learn and retain knowledge most effectively when they actually experience and observe how their actions, behavior, attitudes, and decision-making affect the well being of themselves as well as others around them. The challenge facing all educators is to build an experiential bridge that enables participants to play forward their actions and decisions and experience the consequences. At Play It Forward Solutions, learning is something we are passionate about. We will make a positive impact on your audience, improve morale, lower your organizational risk profile, and improve productivity.
Examples of topics covered by Play It Forward practitioners:
- Substances of Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Financial Responsibility
- Customer Service
- Hate and Bias
- And many more